The California Highway Commission on January 1, 1924, created District X from the southern half of District III. At the time
of formation District X included 742 miles of road, and comprised all of Amador, Alpine, Calaveras, Tuolumne, Stanislaus,
San Joaquin and Solano Counties. The southern portions of Sacramento and Yolo Counties were also included in District X.
For permission to reproduce or publish, please contact the California State Archives. Permission for reproduction or publication
is given on behalf of the California State Archives as the owner of the physical items. The researcher assumes all responsibility
for possible infringement which may arise from reproduction or publication of materials from the California State Archives