Jump to Content
1. W. Kulski: Typed manuscript of memoires in English (final text)
4. White Book of the Polish goverment in exile - typed manuscript.
16. Dispute between Poland and France related to the Warsaw Electric Power Station.
20. U.S. Office of War Information, publications. 1945 - 58
22. Relationship between Poland and Germany after World War II -several typed manuscripts by W. Kulski.
24. W. Kulski's documents related to the University of Alabama, letters from publishers - numerous documents.
27. Freedom of navigation in straits - 7 documents from before 1939.
32. Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (before 1939) - question of colonies and mandates.
45. Letters by W. Kulski - 4
47. W. Kulski: Soviet Union in World Affairs', 2nd edition - typed manuscript.
48. Kultura the Polish magazine in Paris - letters and typed manuscript by W. Kulski.
49. Poland-DDR relationship - typed manuscripts and paper clippings.
50. Varia - few typed manuscripts by W. Kulski.
51. World War II - clippings from Polish newspapers.
52. Numerous pieces related to sojourn of W. Kulski in England and U.S.A.
54. Polish Government decrees 1940.
57. Materials related to the book by W. Kulski Germany and Poland: from War to Peaceful Relations, Syracuse Univ. Press, (reviews and letters). 1976
58. Materials related to a book by W. Kulski The Soviet Union in World Affairs: a Documented Analysis, Syracuse Univ. Press, (mostly reviews). 1964-1972, 1973
59 Great Britain and Europe - 4 typed manuscripts by W. Kulski.
60. Speeches of Antonina Kulski to woman organizations during II World War II.
61. Antonina Kulski: a copy of master thesis The last political writing of J.J. Rousseau, University of Alabama 1952.
62. Antonina Kulski's notebook (notes on Voltaire).