The collection consists primarily of minutes of meetings, guest books, and photographs. The minutes are a combination of volumes
(some ledger size) and regular paper. The guest books for various events might be of interest for the art work contained in
some of them-art work relating to the particular event taking place.
The Del Rey Club was founded about 1903 as an informal men's living club; it did not achieve the title of 'fraternity' until
incorporation in 1940. The fraternity became inactive in 1966, at which time it established a scholarship fund with its remaining
assets, administered by alumni of the fraternity who have remained active.
2 boxes, 1 oversize folder
Copyright has not been assigned to The Bancroft Library. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts
must be submitted in writing to the Head of Public Services. Permission for publication is given on behalf of The Bancroft
Library as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which
must also be obtained by the reader.
Collection is open for research.