These papers consist of the records of the Russkaia sredniaia shkola v Parizhe, the Russian Secondary school in Paris, which
operated from 1920-1961, and graduated more than 1,200 students during that time. A major educational centre for children
of Russian émigrés, the school was originally opened with the support of the Russian Consulate in 1920, and through the initiative
of M. A. Maklakova and V. B. Nedachin.
29 microfilm reels
(4.35 Linear Feet)
For copyright status, please contact the Hoover Institution Library & Archives
The collection is open for research; materials must be requested in advance via our reservation system. If there are audiovisual
or digital media material in the collection, they must be reformatted before providing access.