Correspondence, memoranda, minutes,
programs, photographs, and other records.
The YWCA of Stanford University, organized in 1892, was concerned with the special
interests of women students; its activities included freshman orientation, student
employment service, work with international students, tutoring, and community service
projects. The chapter closed in 1983.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must
be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford
University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special
Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply
permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright
owner, heir(s) or assigns. See:
Boxes 13, 14, 18, 22, 24, 30, 32, 33, and 34 are restricted for 75 years from date of
creation. Otherwise, materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not
available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.