The collection contains interviews conducted by faculty, staff, and students from Cal Poly Pomona about the history of the
university, including interviews about the Voorhis School for Boys and the Voorhis Unit in San Dimas, which were on the land
that eventually became the first campus of Cal Poly Pomona; the development of the Kellogg campus in Pomona; the hiring of
the first female faculty members at Cal Poly Pomona in 1957; the Cal Poly Women's Club; and the university's athletics programs.
4.42 Linear Feet
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. Permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from the repository
and the copyright holder.
Advance notice required for access.