This collection contains school registers from the William Booth School, an elementary school located at the Lytton Springs
Orphanage, north of Healdsburg, California. The records date from the second school, following the loss of the original school
The William Booth elementary school was located on the grounds of the Lytton Springs Orphange north of Healdsburg and primarily
served the chldren of Lytton Springs. The orginal school burned down in 1923 and was later rebuilt. The new school was also
known as the Lytton School.
Collection does not circulate and may be photocopied or photographed by arrangement only.
Materials stored offsite, but collection is open to research. In many cases, further details on individual volumes can be
found by calling staff at the Sonoma County History and Genealogy Library. To view these materials, please call staff at
to request they be brought from the Archives to the Library