This collection of historical imagery of areas in Los Angeles and surrounding counties dates back to the 1920s (1927 to 1947).
The Watson collection came to the Library as part of the gift from the Teledyne Foundation in 1986, and includes imagery in
print and transparent film formats as well as postcard images and advertising stills.
24 linear feet
(24 document boxes)
Copyright has not been assigned to the Department of Special Research Collections, UCSB. All requests for permission to publish
or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Research Collections. Permission for publication
is given on behalf of the Department of Special Research Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended
to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which also must be obtained.
Some of the material in this collection has deteriorated and will require special handing. Please contact the Department of
Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library in advance to request access.