Collection of correspondence, reports, legal contracts, photographs, pamphlets, brochures, newsletters, reading lists, and
programming files of the Palos Verdes Library District from its founding in 1926 through the 1990s.
The Palos Verdes Library District (PVLD) is an independent library district serving the four cities of the Palos Verdes Peninsula:
Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes. The district has one main library, Peninsula
Center, and two branch libraries, Malaga Cove and Miraleste.
2.6 Cubic Feet
6 legal document boxes, 1 oversize legal document box, 1 letter document box, 1 flat box, 1 video bulk storage box, 4 roll
storage boxes, 5 oversize folders
The collection is open for research use.
Open for research. Advance notice required for access. Contact the Local History Center for access information.