James and Robert McFadden formed the This collection includes records of the Newport Wharf and Lumber Company, which was founded
by James and Robert McFadden in 1889.
James and Robert McFadden formed the Newport Wharf and Lumber Company, which opened the Newport Pier in January 1889. The
company was dissolved in 1916.
4 linear inches; 1 archives box.
Property rights to the physical object belong to the Sherman Library. Literary rights, including copyright, are retained by
the creators and their heirs. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine who holds the copyright and pursue the
copyright owner or his or her heir for permission to publish where The Sherman Library do not hold the copyright.
Records are open for research.