Contains records of the Petaluma & Santa Rosa Railway.
The Petaluma & Santa Rosa Railway Company, incorporated on June 20, 1903, had 36.15 miles of track in Sonoma County running
from Petaluma to Sebastopol and Santa Rosa, and branch lines. It became an operating subsidiary of Northwestern Pacific
Railroad on March 1, 1932 and merged into NWP effective October 31, 1985. The P&SR also operated tug and passenger boats
between Petaluma and San Francisco.
Copyright has not been assigned to the California State Railroad Museum. All requests for permission to publish or quote from
manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Capital District Collections Manager. Permission for publication is given
on behalf of the CSRM as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright
holder, which must also be obtained by the reader.
This collection is open for research at our off-site storage facility with one week's notice. Contact Library & Archives
staff to arrange for access.