A collection of the business records of
the Pasadena Orange Growers Association, California.
The Pasadena Fruit Growers Association was formed in 1893 to provide centralized marketing
for the produce of the members of the organization. The name was changed to the Pasadena
Orange Growers Association in 1898. The first packing plant was located on California Street
in Pasadena, California, until 1913, when a new building was erected on South Marengo
Avenue. The organization prospered, realizing a profit of $200,000 in the years 1916 to
44.2 Linear Feet
(26 boxes, 74 volumes)
The Huntington Library does not require that researchers request permission to quote from
or publish images of this material, nor does it charge fees for such activities. The
responsibility for identifying the copyright holder, if there is one, and obtaining
necessary permissions rests with the researcher.
Open for use by qualified researchers and by appointment. Please contact Reader Services at
the Huntington Library for more information.