The Eureka (built 1890; paddle ferry) wheelhouse photographs, 1950-1957, (SAFR 24641, P15-014) are comprised of photographs
taken aboard the ferry EUREKA in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. The collection has been processed to the Collection
level and is open for use.
The paddle ferry UKIAH was launched in 1890 to carry freight trains and passengers across San Francisco Bay, California. After
being refitted to carry automobiles in 1923, she was rechristened EUREKA. She went out of service in 1957, and in 1958 she
was acquired by the San Francisco Maritime State Historic Park.
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other
case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
This collection is open for use unless otherwise noted.