Collection consists of Trancos theme banners and t-shirts, as well as other dorm records dating from 2005-2016.
Wilbur Hall is a residence complex on the Stanford University campus, consisting of eight named houses. Wilbur Hall is named
for Ray Lyman Wilbur, a Stanford alumnus, who served as dean of the Stanford School of Medicine, third Stanford president
(1916-1943), and chancellor. As with Stern Hall, Wilbur was built following World War II and moved away from the arches and
intricacies that characterized the rest of Stanford campus. Each house in Wilbur is named for a Spanish word. Though originally
designed as an all-men’s residence, the complex has been co-ed for several decades.
25 Linear Feet
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research
and educational purposes.
The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual
materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.