The materials in this collection are items created by and collected from the Pepperdine University Alumni Association between
1958 and 2016, including printed material, memorabilia, alumni directories, and photographs. The Alumni Association is comprised
of graduates from Pepperdine University's five schools (George Pepperdine College/Seaver College, the Graziadio School of
Business and Management, the Graduate School of Education and Psychology, the School of Law, and the School of Public Policy).
The collection also includes materials created by and for the university's Alumni Affairs office, as well alumni departments
of the individual schools.
The Pepperdine University Alumni Association is composed of more than 80,000 graduates of Pepperdine's five schools: George
Pepperdine College/Seaver College, the Graziadio School of Business and Management, the Graduate School of Education and Psychology,
the School of Law, and the School of Public Policy. The Alumni Association was started in 1944, by former Pepperdine student
(and later professor, and dean of the School of Education) Olaf H. Tegner. Students automatically become members of the Alumni
Association upon graduation. The Pepperdine University Alumni Association was formed to promote interaction between the University
and its alumni, students, parents, and friends through events, regional programs, benefits, and services.
14.75 Linear Feet
(13 boxes, 2 oversize books)
Permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from the repository and the copyright holder.
Advance notice required for access.