The collection contains programs, photographs, written speeches, audio and video recordings, and other materials pertaining
to the commencement activities at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona and the university's eight colleges. There
are also materials related to the Kellogg-Voorhis campus, prior to Cal Poly Pomona's split from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
The earliest commencement ceremonies in Cal Poly Pomona's history took place at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, the first Cal Poly
campus. In 1938, Cal Poly added the Voorhis Unit in San Dimas and, eleven years later, the current campus of Cal Poly Pomona
- known as the Kellogg Campus - became part of Cal Poly. At that time, the two southern campuses were known collectively as
10.01 Linear Feet
(17 boxes, 1 flat file drawer)
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. Permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from the repository
and the copyright holder.
Advance notice required for access.