Jump to Content
|6 of 6 pages|
Service pins, discontinued models issued prior to 1980. Also 4/16/82 memo describing service awards.
- Charms (pendants): 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 30 years.
- Pins (tacks): 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 30 years, 35 years, 40 years.
- Bracelets: 35 years [three], plain.
- Key clip: 5 years.
- "Eagle" lapel pins: 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, 30 years, 35 years, 40 years, 42 years, 45 years.
- Tie bars: 10 years, 25 years, 30 years [two], 35 years
- Oval APL flag pendants: two; one inscribed "American President Lines," one inscribed "PRESIDENT WILSON."
- APL flag lapel pin [one].
- 2 pendants, probably 1950s. On front: "American President Lines & APL flag. On back: relief 3/4 view of an APL ship. One pendant inscribed or stamped "025" on front.
PRESIDENT LINCOLN commemorative plate, with black plastic stand.
- glass ashtray, APL logo.
- white/red trim Chinese sailor cap, APL logo & "PRESIDENT MONROE" on band.
- brass whistle/keychain in small blue cloth bag, gold writing: "Maiden Voyage. PRESIDENT EISENHOWER and PRESIDENT F.D. ROOSEVELT American President Lines.
- red baggage tag with two keys: "PRES. ROOSEVELT all staterooms. One key is for B deck."
Red on white APL desk flag, with stand.
Commemorative acrylic? paperweights.
- PRESIDENT MADISON launch 11/11/72
- PRESIDENT PIERCE launch 5/19/73
- PRESIDENT JOHNSON 8/16/73
Commemorative wooden plaques.
- PRESIDENT EISENHOWER inaugural voyage September 1984
- PRESIDENT F. D. ROOSEVELT inaugural voyage December 1984
Two decks of cards in plastic case with APL logo, 1984. Images of PRESIDENT LINCOLN and of PMSSCo.'s CONSTITUTION.
Two APL house flags. One is approximately 36"x25"; other one measures approximately 74"x46". Both with older design -- white eagle on red field with 4 white stars. Both with stains and perforations. Larger one includes rope with S-hooks.
Paper currency and a ring seized in 1945 from opium-smuggling seaman; strongbox containing foreign coins [apparently unrelated to 1945 seizure]
Seven rubber stamps.
- "William G. MacDonald Collection. American President Lines Archives."
- "Please credit American President Lines Archives."
- "Courtesy American President Lines Archives."
- "Alfred T. Palmer Collection. American President Lines Archives."
- "Property of: Archives Department. American President Lines, Ltd."
- "American President Lines."
- "APL Archives. Subject_____. Location _____. Person/s_____. Date_____. Photographer_____. Credit Rights_____."
Four 16"x22(r)" APL posters plus scrapbook caption ["4 to a set 3/41 450 mounted sets Knight Counihan"], 1941. "Orient -- Japan China Philippines -- via Hawaii and the Sunshine Route":
- Temples at Nikko, Japan
- In the harbor of Hong Kong
- Hawaii is a different world
- Threshing rice in the Philippines
Poster print. Painting, yellow background: "American President Lines' S.S. PRESIDENT WILSON at Hong Kong." n.d.
Poster print. Painting signed by C. G. Evers: :S.S. PRESIDENT CLEVELAND, Flagship, American President Lines." n.d.
Colored drawing signed by C. Wurster & mounted on heavy board: PRESIDENT MONROE, n.d.
|6 of 6 pages|