The Howell, Arendt, Mosher & Grant records span 11 linear feet and date from circa 1956 to circa 1970. The collection is primarily
composed of the work of Howell, Arendt, Mosher & Grant but also includes the work of Howell and Arendt as well as the work
of Arendt, Mosher, & Grant, in the form of architectural drawings, reprographic copies, and handwritten notes, all organized
The firm Howell, Arendt, Mosher & Grant was composed of architects Wallace W. Arendt, Glen Gaylord Mosher, Robert Grant, and
Henry W. Howell. Wallace W. Arendt received his Bachelor’s of Architecture in 1940 from the University of Southern California.
Both Glen Gaylord Mosher and Robert Grant graduated with degrees in Architecture from the University of Nebraska in 1938.
Henry W. Howell left the firm in 1959 and died three years later in 1962. The firm’s office was located in Santa Barbara,
11.0 Linear feet
(5 record storage boxes, and 2 flat file drawers)
Partially processed collection, open for use by qualified researchers.