Jump to Content
Judge James Roy Welch Papers re:
1) Reorganization of California Cured Fruit Association
2) Business and struggle with California Prune and Apricot Growers Association ("Sunsweet") 1921
3) City Attorney of San Jose
4) 1920s cases, petitions, bills re: Judges' Conference, Salary, Retirement with State Legislators (public), Friend Richardson (executive).
5) Denial of citizenship to aliens who did not accept draft in 1917
6) Personal and Business Affairs re: automobiles, repairs(where only 32 cars in Santa Clara County.-Welch had Winton Phaeton (sp?)) 1902
Commissions/ documents: recovered money for depositors on complex Union Savings Bank litigation; (bank looted by officers).
Some photos: Boulder Dam + Death Valley (1935)