Primarily office files regarding the Station such as information on the Te Vega program, the opening of the new Hopkins Marine
Station facility, and graduates of the station. Also includes faculty meeting minutes, a study for apartment units at the
Station, files from the Division of Systematic Biology, and unpublished reports from Te Vega expeditions, 1967-68.
The Hopkins Marine Station, in Pacific Grove, California, was founded in 1893 by Stanford University as the Hopkins Seaside
Laboratory. It is administered through the Division of Systematic Biology of Stanford's Department of Biology.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research.