This collection contains one register from Hotel Raymond for the dates August 31, 1910-May 1923, listing guests’ names and
their city, military base, or naval ship of residence.
Hotel Raymond was located at 1512 H Street in San Diego, CA. H Street became Market Street around 1914 and the Hotel’s address
changed to 614 Market Street. From 1908 to 1920, Mrs. Susan A. Patterson was the proprietor of the Hotel Raymond. (San Diego
City Directories). From 1921 to 1943 Hotel Raymond was managed by Geo D. Wagner. In 1944 Hotel Raymond became The Challenger,
managed by Mrs. A.E. Gaines.
1.5 Linear feet
The San Diego History Center (SDHC) holds the copyright to any unpublished materials. SDHC Library regulations do apply.