Images include the interior of Memorial Church, the exterior of Memorial Church (ca. 1905), Quad arches, front view of Quad
(ca. 1925), view of the Oval from front of the Quad, the arboretum, and the Entrance Gates (post 1906). Images are not signed
or stamped, but information from the donor attributed them to Frank Kleptko.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research.