The records include minutes, bylaws, financial records, correspondence, articles on Clubhouse history, and miscellaneous programs
The Stanford Women's Club was incorporated in 1910 by a group of Stanford alumnae to continue earlier efforts on the part
of students and faculty toward establishing a women's building on campus. The partially completed building, known as the Women's
Clubhouse, was opened in February 1915. In 1966, the Women's Club deeded the Clubhouse over to the University. Since then,
the Women's Club has concentrated on sponsoring a scholarship.
1.5 linear feet (3 boxes)
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use.