The collection relates to the administration of scientific and other academic research in Siberia and elsewhere in the Soviet
Union, consisting of
regulations, directives, resolutions, minutes, decisions, and correspondence.
The Russian Academy of Science was founded in Saint Petersburg by Peter the Great in 1724. The name varied over the years,
becoming the Akademiia Nauk SSSR (the USSR Academy of Science) in 1917.
4 manuscript boxes
(1.6 linear feet)
For copyright status, please contact the Hoover Institution Archives.
Collection is open for research.