State Board Harbor Commission Chief Engineer Frank G. White records (SAFR 17393, HDC 260) consists of five notebooks and a
report with an oversize item stored separately. The notebooks contain information about the West Berkeley Causeway in 1927,
the San Diego Waterfront in 1924 to 1925, the San Francisco yacht harbor marina in 1930 to 1931, various readings, records
and soundings of several San Francisco Bay Area wharves. The report documents the construction of Aquatic Park Pier in 1931
to 1932 in notes and sketches. Also included is a one page report of cement tests conducted by Abbot A. Hanks, Incorporated
in 1931. The collection is available for research use without restriction.
This finding aid does not have an agency history, biography, or historical note.
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other
case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
This collection is open for use unless otherwise noted.