A collection of newspaper clippings pertaining to the city of Perris, its citizens and organizations, gathered over the last
nineteen years by the Perris Valley Historical and Museum Association.
The Newspaper Clipping Files Collection, 1913-2010 is the result of a deliberate effort undertaken by the Perris Valley Museum
and Historical Association to collect and organize important newspaper clippings pertaining to the city of Perris, its citizens
and organizations. The collecting effort was undertaken in the 1980’s, and continued until the collection was transferred
to the newly-established Perris Valley Museum Historical Archives in December 2010.
25 boxes (12.5 linear feet).
For permissions to reproduce or to publish, please contact the staff at the Perris Valley Museum Historical Archives.
Open for research in repository or by telephone or e-mail request.