Record Series 396 contains records of meetings held by the Executive Committee of the Faculty Council of the School of Public
Health at the University of California, Los Angeles from 1965 - 1987.
The School of Public Health at the University of California, Los Angeles was established in 1947 as the Department of Public
Health. However, instruction in Public Health formally began two years prior with the establishment of a University of California
system-wide public health program. The Department began offering graduate study in 1955. On March 17, 1961 the Department
officially became the School of Public Health.
0.8 linear ft.
Copyright of portions of this collection has been assigned to The Regents of the University of California. The UCLA University
Archives can grant permission to publish for materials to which it holds the copyright. All requests for permission to publish
or quote must be submitted in writing to the UCLA University Archivist.
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE AT SRLF: Open for research. Advance notice required for access. Contact the UCLA Library Special
Collections Reference Desk for paging information.