Clinton K. Judy (1879-1955) came to Caltech in 1909 when it was still Throop Polytechnic.
For forty years he taught English language and literature, and chaired the Humanities
Division from 1923 until his retirement in 1949.
Copyright has not been assigned to the California Institute of Technology Archives. All
requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing
to the Head of the Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the
California Institute of Technology Archives as the owner of the physical items and is not
intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be
obtained by the reader.
Collection is open for research.