Portfolio prepared by Wurster, Bernardi, and Emmons containing twelve photographs by Morley Baer of the finished building
(exterior and interior), ca. 1954; and one photo of the architects' rendering dated 1954.
The Center, located on the Stanford University campus, was designed by the architectural firm of Wurster, Bernardi, and Emmons.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research.