Includes list of original stockholders, 1908; petition by property owners and residents objecting to location of the hospital
in block 54, 1908; deeds and other legal documents relating to property in lot 26, 1909-1913; and an agreement with the Students
Guild of Leland Stanford Junior University regarding care of its members at the hospital, 1913.
The hospital established by Peninsula Hospital, Incorporated, was Palo Alto's second hospital; the first was opened by the
Students Guild of Leland Stanford Junior University during the typhoid epidemic of 1902-03.
0.02 Linear feet (1 folder)
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research.