Record Series 44 contains the materials from the Interfraternity Council at UCLA, including: meeting notes, scholarship information,
council correspondences, and housing information.
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) was established in 1922 when the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) campus was
located at Vermont Avenue. By 1931, twenty fraternity chapters had been formed. In 1960, the IFC had thirty-four member fraternities.
1.6 linear ft.
Copyright has not been assigned to the UCLA University Archives. All requests for permission to publish or quote from the
records must be submitted in writing to the University Archivist. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the UCLA
University Archives as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright
holder, which must also be obtained.
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE AT SRLF: Open for research. Advance notice required for access. Contact the UCLA Library Special
Collections Reference Desk for paging information.