The San Francisco Maritime State Historic Park photograph collection, 1965-1975, (SAFR 23858, P91-067) is comprised mainly
of photographs of ALMA (built 1891; scow schooner), C.A. THAYER (built 1895; schooner, 3m), EUREKA (built 1890; paddle ferry),
and WAPAMA (built 1915; steam schooner) as museum vessels while part of the San Francisco Maritime State Historic Park in
San Francisco, California. The collection has been processed to the Collection level and is open for use.
The San Francisco Maritime State Historic Park was established in 1956 and existed under this name until 1977 when it became
the National Maritime Museum, part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. In 1988, the National Maritime Museum became
a separate national park called the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park.
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other
case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
This collection is open for use unless otherwise noted.