Physical Description: 1. The Rocket in India from “Ancient Times” to the 19th Century, by Frank H. Winter, from the Journal of the British Interplanetary
Society, Vol. 32 (1979).
2. 1928-1929 Forerunners of the Shuttle: The “Von Opel Flights”, by Frank H. Winter, from Spaceflight Vol. 21 (Febuary 2,
3. Space Journal, First Edition, 1957.
4. Nazi Rocket Base in Complete Ruin, by Jack Raymond from the New York Times, May 18, 1947.
5. Polish Engineering Review, October-December, 1945.
6. New Paths to New Planets, by R. S. Richardson, September 1947.
7. Aviation Week & Space Technology, reprinted from December 7, 1964.
8. Rocket Jottings: Moon-Men’s Mobility Needs? Marshal Plunges Into Studies, by Bob Ward from the Huntsville Times, July 11,
9. Centaur Primer: An Introduction to Hydrogen-Powered Space Flight, published by General Dynamics | Astronautics, June, 1962.
10. Illustration of lunar landscape with view of Earth (not dated).
11. Pictures of unknown object with handwritten notes.
12. The Herrmann Cam Engine, published by the Herrmann Engineering Co. and addressed to Herbert Schaefer.
13. Centaur Flops in Spectacular Blast in Flight, from the Orlando Sentinal, May 9, 1962 (author unknown).
14. Wunder des Raketenflugzeuges I: Die Rakete und ihre Meister, by Fritz Scharf, from the New Yorker Staats Zeitung und Herold,
November 5, 1936.
15. Wunder des Raketenflugzeuges II: Von Postraketen und den ersten Versuchsflügen, by Fritz Scharf, from the New Yorker Staats
Zeitung und Herold, November 6, 1936.
16. Wunder des Raketenflugzeuges III: Ein Fahrt mit dem Raumschiff, by Fritz Scharf from the New Yorker Staats Zeitung und
Herold, November 7, 1936.
17. Our Red Neighbor, by Max Mason, from Collier’s, December 17, 1938.
18. Vergessene Kinderstube der Raumfahrt, by Klaus Müller, from Deutsche Zeitung, September 1960 (signed “Herbert” in pencil).
19. Engineers Discuss Sonic Speed Flight, from the New York Times, January 27, 1948 (unknown author).
20. Cartoon tribute to Jacqueline Kennedy.
21. Dennis the Menace cartoon, by Frank Ketcham, 1962.
22. Copy of hand drawn cartoon (unknown author and date).
23. Newspaper illustration of pigs (unknown author and date).
24. Illustration by Chas Addams from the New Yorker (unknown date).
25. Rocket Pioneer article with photographs from The New York Times Magazine (unknown author and date).
26. Kuiper Theory of the Solar System Gives New Answer to Question, “How Did it All Begin?”, by Waldemar Kaempffert (unknown
27. Find “Missing Link” in Rubber Making (article with unknown author and date).
28. 30th Moon is Confirmed; Three Billion Miles Off, June 21, 1949 (unknown author).
29. New Minor Planet: Palomar Astronomer’s Discovery Recalls Hunt for ‘Vulcan’, July 24, 1949 from the New York Times.
30. Great Disturbances on Jupiter Believed to Upset Old Theories, by James Stokley, 1938.
31. Thunderhead Warning Not Always Obvious, by Roy Carlton, July 12, 1948 from the Long Island Daily Press.
32. Copy of Centaur – History of a Failure, by Robert C. Toth, May 16, 1962 from The Birmingham News.
33. Jupiter Reveals More Secrets to Neighbor Earth, by Harry M. Davis, December 18, 1938 from The New York Times.
34. Jupiter Tells Earth New Secrets (unknown author and date).
35. Handwritten notes in pencil (not dated).