This collection contains ledgers, a notebook containing Japanese writing, and an invitation to the dedication of the Westside
Church of Christ. The church was located on 1270 W. 35th Street in Los Angeles until 2002 when the Church sold the building.
The funds raised were used to set up an endowed scholarship fund to benefit graduate students in the Religion and Philosophy
Division at Pepperdine University.
.83 Linear Feet
2 Hollinger Boxes
Copyright restrictions may apply.
Advance notice required for access.