Harry Miller (1879-1952), also known as "Indian" or "Two Guns" is most famously remembered for being the namesake of the ghost
town Two Guns located on Interstate 40 east of Flagstaff. Miller was an amateur archaeologist and believed that he had discovered
the “real” route of Coronado and the Seven Cities of Cibola in the Lupton area. He died in 1952. This collection consists
of bulletins and publications Miller sent to Southwest Museum director F. W. Hodge in the late 1940s, articles collected by
Library staff about Miller, and copies of his
Songs of the Navajo Sea. Materials are dated 1947-1951.
Source: Harry E. (Two Guns) Miller Collection at The Museum of Northern Arizona, Harold S. Colton Memorial Library.
0.1 linear feet
Copyright has not been assigned to the Autry National Center. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts
must be submitted in writing to the Autry Archivist. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Autry National Center
as the custodian of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must
also be obtained by the reader.
Collection is open for research. Appointments to view materials are required. To make an appointment please visit http://theautry.org/research/research-rules-and-application
or contact library staff at email@example.com. An item-level list is available