Photocopies of "The Streets of San Franicsco" a series that appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle, 1928-1929. Each article,
written by E. C. Fitzhamon, details the history of a specific street.
Copyright has not been assigned to the California State Railroad Museum. All requests for permission to publish or quote from
manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the CSRM Archivist. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the CSRM
as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must
also be obtained by the reader.
This collection is open for research at our off-site storage facility with one week's notice. Contact Library & Archives staff
to arrange for access.