Records of the Palm Haven Tract Association, an organization of early residents in the historic subdivision of Palm Haven
on the southern edge of San Jose.
Palm Haven was developed on the southern edge of San Jose in the early 20th century as an incorporated city and planned neighborhood.
It featured extensive palm tree plantings, with many homes designed by architect Frank D. Wolfe, and large garden lots. Property
owners were also part owners in an incorporated entity responsible for all the public spaces of the development, funded by
a tax levy. Palm Haven voted to be annexed into the city of San Jose in 1922. It was declared a Historic Conservation Area
Please contact History San Jose's Research Library for information on publication and reproduction.
Open to the public for research by appointment.