Collection of newsletters, yearbooks, plans and redesigns for the golf course and hole #4, correspondence, and sales reports.
The Palos Verdes Golf Club was one of the amenities created by the Palos Verdes Project. It was an essential part of the
Project’s strategy to attract buyers to the developing community of Palos Verdes Estates. The course opened for play on November
15, 1924 and was used primarily by residents of Palos Verdes Estates. The Club however was made available to property owners
and non-residents during its early years.
1 Cubic Feet
2 letter document boxes, 1 oversize folder
The collection is open for research use.
Open for research. Advance notice required for access. Contact the Local History Center for access information.