The Yorba Linda Citrus Association Collection contains documents, papers, pamphlets, periodicals and ephemera focusing on
the picking, spraying, fumigation, washing, and preparation of citrus in the Yorba Linda area from 1912 to 1965.
The Yorba Linda Citrus Association was founded in 1912, and officially incorporated in 1915. Stated directly from the by-laws,
“The purpose for which this corporation is formed is to pick, spray, fumigate, wash, grade and pack, and generally to prepare
citrus or other fruits of its members and stockholders for market, and to ship, sell, and market the same, and to act as agent
for its members and stockholders in the purchase of fertilizers and generally to do any act or thing that may be necessary
or proper in growing, shipping, selling and marketing of fruits of its members and stockholders…”.
3 document boxes and 1 oversized folder
Property rights reside with the California State University, Fullerton University Archives and Special Collections. No part
may be quoted for publication without the written permission of the University Archives & Special Collections, CSU Fullerton
or the copyright holder.
This collection is open for research.