This collection contains registers listing students at the Lytton Springs School, located north of Healdsburg, California.
Lytton Springs School was organized in January 1898 by the Sonoma County Board of Supervisors on the petition of James P.
Guerin and others. The new district was created out of lands formerly part of the Manzanita and Independence school districts
in the northern part of the Sotoyoma District of Sonoma County, California.
4 legal file boxes (88 volumes)
Property rights reside with the Sonoma County Library. The Sonoma County Library has made this collection available and believes
that the collection is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its
copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Collection may not be in the Public Domain under the laws
of other countries. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and
reuse information at
Materials stored offsite, but collection is open to research. In many cases, further details on individual volumes can be
found by calling staff at the Sonoma County History and Genealogy Library. To view these materials, please call staff at
to request they be brought from the Archives to the Library