The materials consist of minutes, reports, program materials, directories, clippings, photographs, and audio/video recordings
relating to the Stanford Women's Club of the East Bay.
The Stanford Women's Club of the East Bay, founded in 1921, organizes a wide range of intellectual, cultural and professional
offerings and opportunities to interact with alumnae and female family members of past and current Stanford students in Alameda
and Contra Costa counties.
3.25 Linear Feet
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
The materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted
to a digital use copy.