The News Magazine of the Screen motion picture film, 1950-1960, (SAFR 24256, P11-005) is comprised of two newsreel segments
titled "The Call of the Sea," about the Mystic Seaport Museum, and "Last of Our Full Riggers" about the San Francisco Maritime
Museum's 1954-1955 restoration of BALCLUTHA (built 1886; ship, 3m). The collection has been processed to the Collection level
and is open for use.