The CSUN University Women's Club
began as the Faculty Wives Club of San Fernando Valley State College in the early days
of the campus (1958). The
CSUN University Women's Club
is a small collection documenting the club's activities, most
often social and fundraising events for the campus faculty and administration.
Fundraising events most often benefited the Club's scholarship program. The bulk of
the collection consists of the Executive Binders which include board minutes, events
materials, membership lists, and newsletters. Note that Executive Binders were arranged
independently by the executive that used them.
Copyright for unpublished materials authored or otherwise produced by the creator(s)
of this collection has not been transferred to California State University,
Northridge. Copyright status for other materials is unknown. Transmission or
reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond
that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of
the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
The collection is open for research use.