The materials consist of one album (15 images) depicting scenes of the opening ceremonies for the Frederick W. Dohrmann, Jr.
memorial classrooms & amphitheaters at the Stanford University School of Medicine, held October 25, 1963. Stanford dedicated
the five classrooms and two amphitheaters in the medical school building, a gift of Mr. and Mrs. John C. Cosgrove of Los Angeles.
The rooms were named for Frederick W. Dohrmann Jr., Mrs. Cosgrove's father, who died in 1936. He was president of San Francisco's
Nathan Dohrmann Company.
Frederick W. Dohrmann, Jr., was the son of Bay Area businessman Frederick W. Dohrmann.
0.25 Linear feet (1 album)
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
The materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted
to a digital use copy.