This album consists of 71 photographs of the construction and early days of the bridge.
The Pecos River viaduct was open for service in 1892, replaced on Dec. 21, 1944 and dismantled in 1949. The Galveston, Harrisburg
and San Antonio Railway used the bridge.
Copyright has not been assigned to the California State Railroad Museum. All requests for permission to publish or quote from
manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the CSRM Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the CSRM
as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must
also be obtained by the reader.
This collection is open for research