This collection contains student records kept by the University of Southern California's College of Oratory from 1903 to 1918.
Content consists of ten volumes with handwritten listings of students' courses taken, work done, and tuition.
The College of Oratory at the University of Southern California began in 1895 as the School of Elocution and Oratory and,
later, became the School of Speech in 1925.
0.437 Linear Feet
Finding aid description and metadata are licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Advance notice required for access.