Financial records of the Nacozari Railroad.
The Nacozari Railroad was incorporated on March 10, 1899. The company owned 76.55 miles of line from Douglas, Arizona to
Nacozari, Sonora, Mexico. Originally owned by the Moctezuma Copper Company, it was acquired by the El Paso and Southwestern
Railroad, which was sold to the Southern Pacific Company in 1955.
Copyright has not been assigned to the California State Railroad Museum. All requests for permission to publish or quote from
manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the CSRM Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the CSRM
as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must
also be obtained by the reader.
This collection is open for research at our off-site storage facility with one week's notice. Contact Library & Archives staff
to arrange for access.