The Fullerton Rotary Club Collection consists of a wide variety of Rotary Club ephemera, including awards, letters, periodicals
/ books, and meeting minutes.
The Rotary Club organization was founded by attorney Paul P. Harris in Chicago, Illinois on February 23, 1905. It has since
grown substantially into an international service organization. Their mission is to provide humanitarian services and promote
peace around the world. It is non-religious and non-governmental. The philosophy of the Rotary Club is as follows: (1) The
development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service. (2) High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition
of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society.
(3) the application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business, and community life. (4) The advancement
of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united
in the ideal of service.
19 Document Boxes ; some oversized items
Property rights reside with the California State University, Fullerton University Archives and Special Collections. No part
may be quoted for publication without the written permission of the University Archives & Special Collections, CSU Fullerton
or the copyright holder.
Requests for permission to quote from these materials should be addressed to:
California State University, Fullerton
University Archives & Special Collections
800 N. State College, PLS-352 |Fullerton, CA
The collection is open for research. Some materials within the collection are subject to access restrictions and/or reproduction