The ADC Study collection spans 4.5 linear feet and dates from circa 1855 to the present. The collection, compiled by the repository
from assorted acquisitions, contains photographs, negatives, ephemera including posters, articles and clippings and a few
documents, all organized alphabetically by architect or topic and arranged in three series: Articles and Clippings, Photographic
Materials, and Printed Ephemera. Note that the respository has additional material in other collections about architects and
topics in this collection. This is an open, growing collection.