This collection contains construction records for the University of San Diego. Records include architectural drawings,
correspondence, photographs, planning information, and reports.
Construction for the College for Women and College for Men began in December 1949 and continued through the 1950s. The earliest
campus buildings included the College for Women (now Camino Hall and Founders Hall), the Immaculata, the Seminary (now Maher
Hall), the Administration building, the School of Law, and the Law Library. Construction on the Arts and Sciences building
was completed in 1959. It was then dedicated as Serra Hall. In 2019, it was renamed Saints Tekakwitha and Serra Hall.